Learn how to be a safe, cooperative and defensive driver with master and advanced instructors in classroom and car. Be a safe, defensive and collision free driver. Drive SOLO in eight months!
Wheels classes are active student centered learning environments. Wheels uses innovative teaching methods to bring excitement, joy and a problem solving atmosphere to learning best driving practices. Wheels teaches how to be a thinking driver - how to identify hazards, application of vision skills, how to read traction while driving on the road, how to invest in a safe driving space, how to read other driver decisions, and how to make appropriate speed decisons everyday you drive.
- Class size: From 12 students to 24 students per class
- Courses consist of: minimum 40 hours of ( 10 hours in-car , 20 hours in-class , 10 hours homelink )
- In-car lessons have one instructor with one student
- Classroom instruction: 245 COMMERCIAL ST., MILTON, ONT.
- Be a defensive and cooperative driver. Learn collision avoidance, night time driving, hazard perception, freeway driving; Reduce insurance premiums and use wheels road safety 14 point safety driving system. Also preparation course available for the exit road test. Drive solo in eight months.
- Wheels is a MTO-Approved BDE course provider ( MTO=Ministry of Transportation and BDE=Beginner Driver Education )
- The “Driver’s Licence History” from MTO will provide proof of successful completion of and graduation from the BDE course offered at WHEELS DRIVER TRAINING and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion .
Students are picked up and returned to home, school or work place for in car instruction. Ratio: one instructor and one student. Parents are welcome to observe classroom and have free driving assessment completed in their own car.
NOTE: Wheels will teach you both the knowledge and the thinking skills required to be a lifetime safe driver.
Wheels recommends that you take a one day course at Petro Canada Skid School in Oakville, after you are licensed for a year, as an excellent refresher course.
Classroom location: 245 Commercial Street, Milton, Ontario, L9T2J3
Classroom phone is 905-878-4135 or 4136 FAX is 519-856-4189
email is: email@example.com